Friday, March 20, 2015

First Day of Spring 2015 New Jersey Style

Mother Nature is having her last hurrah before ushering in spring. I took this photo about 5 minutes ago and it's still coming down hard. I am going out in it with Webster in a few and we are going to walk all the way to the rear of the property as we have been doing for the past few days. The road is black from all the salt. I am going to phone my plow man and tell him not to come tomorrow and hope this white stuff melts on its own quickly as I think it will.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, dear. I thought you might be in the path of this last little bit of winter. We received only a light messy mix here in NOVA today. Praise be to the sturdy snowdrops and crocus. They are determined to push out winter and welcome in Spring.
Linda

The Queen Vee said...

It snowed earlier today in Northern Virginia and then turned to rain in the afternoon. I'm sitting by a fire as it dies down before heading to bed. Tomorrow it is suppose to be sunny and 60 degrees. I'm wishing the same for you tomorrow. That mother nature must have a bee in her bonnet...welcome to spring.

Rosemary said...

I really love this picture. Thank you for posting it. Rosemary