Friday, November 21, 2014

Best Window Ledge Ever

Who needs a window box when you can have a ledge like this? I have finally tamed all the geraniums I am wintering over in the house. Now they can settle down and enjoy indoor life while the overgrowth can start putting out roots in a pitcher of water. It's frightfully cold outside this morning but we have cloudless blue skies and a little wind. I hired someone to clean my gutters next week which promises to be warmer. It's supposed to be 66° on Monday. I have such sympathy for the people of Buffalo with 7 feet of new snow thanks to the lake effect and a polar vortex. It is difficult to comprehend as I type this post in my cozy cottage with a cat under the bed and a dog sunning himself on a rug. Tabitha discovered the wicker dog bed I bought Webster at the firehouse auction and junk sale this past summer. He has shunned it and she has claimed it as an alternate to the basket on my bed. She's so smart! See you later. xo
photo source

1 comment:

Mama Pea said...

Glorious window ledge! They don't make 'em like that anymore, do they? (Well, possibly in Europe.)